(For 4 portions)
- 3 punnets Limon Cress
- 420gr peach in syrup (tin)
- 80gr unsalted butter
- 150gr flour
- 225gr caster sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 225ml mlik
- icing sugar for dusting
- Dice and divide the butter at the bottom of the 4 skillet dish (or ramequin) and place into a medium hot oven until the butter is melted.
- Meanwhile, mix the flour, baking powder, caster sugar and 2 punnets of freshly cut Limon Cress.
- Make a wheel in the bowl and pour the milk in, whisk until the batter is nice and smooth.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and divide the batter on top of the melted butter.
- Drain the peach and keep half of the juice.
- Divide and add the pieces of peach on top of the batter and add some of the juice.
- Put back in the oven and bake at 180℃ for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Dust with the icing sugar and serve warm with the remaining of the Limon Cress.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress