- Persinette Cress
- Zorri Cress
- Motti Cress
- 1 rabbit saddle
- 10 slices of bacon
- 1 pointed pepper
- 2 chorizo sausages
- 100g turkey breast
- 100g cream
- 1 egg
- 1 celeriac
- 100ml kimchi dressing
Chorizo Paprika Sud:
- 4 chorizo sausages
- 5 peppers
- 2 shallots
- 200ml poultry stock
- 1 vegetable onion
- 50g sugar
- 10g tomato paste
- 10ml sherry vinegar
- 5g salt
- 2g pepper
- 400g celeriac
- 20g salt
- 50g cold butter
- 15ml lemon
- 50ml cream
- 3 pointed peppers
- 20ml olive oil
- 15g salt
- 3g pepper
- Release the rabbit saddle and leave the abdominal flap on, cover the abdominal flap with foil and thinly plate.
- Place the rabbit saddle cool aside.
- For the farce filling, leave out the chorizo, pat dry and chop.
- Push the pointed peppers whole into the oven and after 20 minutes take them out at 180°C, skin them and cut them into small pieces and pat dry.
- For the farce, mix the turkey breast with the egg and cream, season with salt, cayenne and cognac, then pass through a fine strainer.
- Mix the farce with the chorizo and paprika.
- When filling the back, it is placed on the thin slices of bacon and filled with the farce and rolled up.
- At 90°C steam, the back is cooked in the oven for about 8-10 minutes, then unpacked and fried in butter.
- Peel the celery, marinate with the kimchi dressing and wrap in baking paper.
- Bake at 180°C for about 45 - 55 minutes.
- Then bring it into the desired shape.
Chorizo Paprika Sud:
- Skin the chorizo sausage and cut it into small pieces, the same thing happens with the shallots.
- Fry everything in a saucepan with a little oil.
- To fill up the sauce base, the peppers are cold-juiced and used for pouring, as well as with the poultry stock. Simmer the sauce for approx. 20 minutes, mix and pass.
- Cut the onion in Brunoise into a little oil, sauté and tomato. Caramelize the sugar and deglaze with the vinegar. Add the onions and cook everything together to the desired consistency.
- Season to taste and set aside.
- Peel the celery and cook gently in the seasoned water, then drain and puree in the Thermomix with the remaining ingredients.
- Cook the peppers in the oven at 200°C for about 10-15 minutes until the skin is dark.
- The skin is then removed and the peppers cut into fine cubes. Season everything together with the other ingredients.
- Garnish with Persinette Cress, Zorri Cress, Motti Cress
Recipe: Andre Wolff
Say yes to the cress