- 4 large St. Jacques Scallops
- 4 Cardamom Leaves (small/washed)
- Mushroom broth/broth of choice
- Mustard Cress
- Steam Basket
- Take some Cardamom Leaves, add salt and wrap them around each scallop, putting a wooden skewer through the piece to hold it together. Steam it for 3-4 minutes.
- Cut the celeriac into tubes using a mould to make different sizes. Slice them and play around with the shapes.
- Cook the risotto with chopped celery.
- Heat the stock of choice.
Place a round shape or a mould on the plate making a base for your scallop.
Place the scallop, which you can slice into smaller bites, add the cresses and pour the broth into the dish!
You can also rub the leaves with a little oil, so that the scallop has a nice glimmer. Our advice is that you don’t eat the leaves directly, but use them to add flavour.
Say yes to the cress