(For 4 portions)
- 1 punnet Rock Chives
- 1 punnet Atsina Cress
- 125gr dried lentils
- 125gr lardons
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 banana shallots
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Peel the sweet potato and make some “tagliatelle” using an appropriate peeler.
- Blanch the sweet potato “tagliatelle” in boiling water with a pinch of salt for no more than 20 seconds, refresh, and reserve.
- Soak the dry lentils in cold water for two hours, rinse and cook in the vegetable stock, reserve.
- Peel and cut the shallots into fine slices.
- Drizzle the olive oil at the bottom of a frying pan and add the lardons, then add the sliced shallots after one minute.
- Add to the pan the lentils, freshly cut Rock Chives and Atsina Cress and the sweet potato tagliatelle. Fold together gently.
- Serve hot.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress