Ingredients and method
Drink (60ml / 40ml) ingredients:
- 60 ml Dik & Schil gin
- 40 ml Dik & Schil Orangecello
- 20 ml egg white (1 egg) / foam
- 20 ml lime juice
- Ghoa Cress
- 3 dashes Electric Bitter
- Add the drink, protein and lime juice to a shaker.
- Shake for 15 seconds without ice.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake for another 15 seconds.
- Pour the drink into a chilled glass.
- Use a (hawthorne) strainer to filter the drink.
- Add three dashes of Electric Bitter and garnish with a lime wheel.
- bok choy
- spring onion
- Shiso Leaves Green
- Salad Pea
- Ghoa Cress
- chutney from...
- smoked red pepper
- Kaffir Lime Leaves
- Cardamom Leaves
- rice pad
For the chutney
- Fruit cubes of mango in oil with red pepper, Kaffir Lime Leaves and Cardamom Leaves.
- Puree half a mango and cook it gently with the aforementioned ingredients for 5 minutes.
- Remove the Kaffir Lime Leaves and Cardamom Leaves.
For the spring roll
- Cut coarse julienne from the vegetables (1/2 cm).
- Soak the rice dough in lukewarm water for 5 seconds.
- Place this on a cutting board and add: the vegetables, Salad Pea, Ghoa Cress and halved Shiso Green Leaves and 2 tablespoons of chutney and roll closed.
Recipe: Dik & Schil and Eric Miete
Say yes to the cress