Eel from 'Passie voor Vis' topped with Limburg apple syrup
Eel from "Passie voor Vis" topped with Limburg apple syrup, bavarois of eel, potato salad from "Opperdoezer Ronde", samphire and fried "Oppedoezer" spiral.
(For 4 portions)
- 70 g of eel
- 1 eel bones and skin
- 75 ml fish stock
- 125 ml of whipped cream unsweetened
- 1.25 µl gelatin
- 60 g mayonnaise
- 10 ml of lemon juice
- 200 g of eel
- 40 g apple syrup
- 200 g Opperdoezer potato peeled
- 30 g salad dressing
- 30 g mayonnaise
- 15 g horseradish puree
- Pepper and salt
- spiral of "Opperdoezer Ronde"
- 2 potatoes with skin
- food processor
- BlinQ Cress
- Put the bones and skin on with fish stock and let it steep for five minutes and then strain it.
- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Beat the whipped cream to yogurt thickness.
- Put the cold eel with cold mayonnaise in the food processor and grind it fine.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the eel stock and let it cool to lukewarm.
- Mix these with the crushed eel and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Fold in the whipped cream and divide between rings and chill (3-4 hours cooling).
- Peel the potatoes, cut into small cubes and cook briefly in salt water. When cold, mix with horseradish, pepper, salt, mayonnaise and salad dressing.
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into long spirals with the spirals Fry them until crispy in 160°C frying fat
- Cut the eel into small pieces. Add apple syrup and work under the grill or with a burner.
Eel: Passion for Vis Sevenum Limburg
Cress: South Holland
Apple syrup: Limburg
Opperdoezer Ronde: North Holland
Recipe: Mariet Gommans
Say yes to the cress