Bean Blossom, fresh bean flavour
Decoratief paars bloemetje met een zoete bonensmaak en een krokante bite in het hart.
- Taste / Aroma
- fresh bean flavour
- Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, Asparagus, Coquille St Jacques, Easter, Fathers Day, Mothersday, Mushroom, Pumpkin, Valentine's Day
- Cold, 2-7 °C
Small, decorative purple flower with a sweet bean-like flavour and a crispiness at its heart.
Combines well with summer dishes such as fish or poultry. It's delicious with summer vegetables, dishes made with fruits and herbs, and vegetarian dishes. Bean Blossom really stands out in combinations with desserts or chocolate.
Bean Blossom is the flower of a legume that can be used in a multitude of ways. This legume is one of the oldest crops still cultivated today. It is a crop that has been cultivated in India since ancient times. The young, immature pods are boiled and eaten like green beans. The young leaves are used raw in salads while the mature leaves are boiled and eaten like spinach. The flowers can be eaten raw or steamed.
Bean Blossom is available year round and can easily be stored for up to seven days at a temperature of 2-7°C. Produced in a socially responsible culture, Bean Blossom meets the hygienic kitchen standards. The product is ready to use, since it is grown clean and hygienically.
4 of 5
1 of 5
1 of 5
3 of 5
2 of 5
- Sweet, Salty, Sour, Bitter, Umami
- African, Alpine, Arabic, Asian, Balkan, Baltic, Chinese, Creolic, Nederlands, French, Greek, Indian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mediteranean, Nordic, Persian, Portugese, Russian, Spanish, Thai
- Decoration, Garnish
- White, Pink, Purple
- Alcohol, Cocktail, Crustaceans, Dessert, Fish, Fruit, Main course, Meat, Pastry, Poultry, Starter, Sushi, Vegetarian, Vegetables
- Taste Friends
- Gin, Vodka, Mozzarella, Cheese (others), Chocolate, Prawns, Lobster, Crab, Crustaceans others, Cod, Eel, Monkfish, Salmon, Fish (saltwater), Fish (freshwater), Shellfish, Apple, Coconut, Cucumber, Olives, Pear, Peas, Pineapple, Pumpkin, Rabbit, Game (other), Chives, Dill, Sage, Tarragon, Beans, Beef, Goat, Lamb, Offals, Porc, Sheep, Veal, Meat, Truffle, Pistachio, Chicken, Duck, Goose, Pheasant, Pigeon, Quail, Kalkoen, Poultry (other), Cumin, Vanilla, Avocado, Cauliflower, Chicory, Onion, Couscous, Egg, Rice, Tofu