Kyona Mustard Cress, Mild mustard with notes of cauliflower
Kyona Mustard Cress has a mild mustard flavour with notes of cauliflower.
- North Europe
- Taste / Aroma
- Mild mustard with notes of cauliflower
- Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, Asparagus, BBQ, Fathers Day, Game, Halloween, Mushroom, Mussel, Pumpkin, Truffle
- Cold, 2-7 °C
Kyona Mustard Cress has a mild mustard flavour with notes of cauliflower. The colour of the cress gives it a playful character.
Kyona Mustard Cress goes well with hearty meats and fish, such as beef tenderloin or skate wing. It also combines well with different cabbages and potato. A mustard soup is only complete after a topping with fresh Kyona Mustard Cress.
Kyona Mustard Cress is a traditional Dutch product which is still cultivated in the Netherlands today. Visitors to the Netherlands often think that the many yellow fields which can be seen in the summer are rapeseed fields. Actually, most of the fields are mustard fields. Mustard is primarily used as a green fertiliser. But the seed is harvested for Koppert Cress and for the mustard industry.
Kyona Mustard Cress is available year round and can easily be stored for up to seven days at a temperature of 2-7°C. Produced in a socially responsible culture, Kyona Mustard Cress meets the hygienic kitchen standards. The product is ready to use, since it is grown clean and hygienically.
Mustard is a known allergen. Kyona Mustard Cress is not true mustard, but it does contain the substance that causes an allergic reaction to mustard.
1 of 5
1 of 5
- Bitter, Umami
- African, Alpine, Australian, Balkan, Baltic, Nederlands, French, Nordic, North American, Russian, Turkish
- Solitair (16 items), CressSingle, CressSleeve
- Decoration, Garnish, Marinating, Pickling, Smoke, Stir frying
- Breakfast, Crustaceans, Fish, Game, Grill, Lunch, Main course, Meat, Pasta, Pizza, Poultry, Salad, Sandwich, Snack, Soup, Starter, Vegetarian, Vegetables
- Taste Friends
- Cheese (others), Prawns, Lobster, Crab, Crustaceans others, Cod, Eel, Fish (saltwater), Shellfish, Apple, Corn, Cucumber, Eggplant, Pineapple, Pumpkin, Tomato, Deer, Rabbit, Game (other), Basil, Mint, Parsely, Ants, Insects (others), Beef, Dried ham, Goat, Lamb, Offals, Porc, Sheep, Veal, Meat, Porcini mushrooms, Shiitake mushroom, Truffle, Mushrooms (others), Pistachio, Walnut, Chicken, Duck, Goose, Pheasant, Pigeon, Quail, Turkey, Poultry (other), Scallop, Oyster, Squid, Cinnamon, Cumin, Mustard, Salt, Vanilla, Artichokes, Asparagus, Avocado, Celery, Broccoli, Carrot, Cauliflower, Chicory, Garlic, Ginger, Lettuce, Onion, Potato, Butternut squash, Sweet potato, Bread, Couscous, Egg, Olive oil, Pumpkin seeds, Rice, Seaweed, Soy sauce, Tofu
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium