Limon Cress has a delicious scent and taste of lime. You may also be able to notice subtle hints of aniseed.
The lime flavour comes through well in desserts. But this fresh-tasting cress is also a good addition to fruit cocktail - and alcoholic cocktails! The aniseed notes of Limon Cress come out best in combinations with shellfish.
There are some 150 different species in the Basil family. These differences appear in the taste and in their appearance.
Limon Cress is available year round and can easily be stored for up to seven days at a temperature of 12-16°C. Produced in a socially responsible culture, Limon Cress meets the hygienic kitchen standards. The product is ready to use, since it is grown clean and hygienically.
3 of 5
1 of 5
3 of 5
2 of 5
1 of 5
- Sweet, Salty, Sour, Bitter, Umami
- African, Australian, Chilean, Creolic, French, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Mediteranean, Mexican, Peruvian, Portugese, South American, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Solitair (16 st), CressSingle, CressSleeve
- Blending, Cold infusion, Confiture, Freezing, Gel, Gratinate, Hot infusion, Macerate, Marinating, Oil, Pickling, Syrup
- Alcohol, Breakfast, Cheese, Cocktail, Coffee, Crustaceans, Dessert, Fish, Fruit, Infusion, Lunch, Pasta, Pastry, Starter, Sushi, Tea, Vegetarian, Vegetables, Water
- Taste Friends
- Gin, Rum, Vodka, Mozzarella, Cheese (others), Chocolate, Coffee, Prawns, Lobster, Crab, Crustaceans others, Cod, Eel, Monkfish, Salmon, Fish (saltwater), Fish (freshwater), Shellfish, Apple, Apricot, Banana, Berries, Blueberry, Cherry, Citrus, Coconut, Corn, Cucumber, Eggplant, Figs, Grapefruit, Grapes, Kalamansi, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Mango, Olives, Orange, Passion fruit, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Plum, Granatapfel, Pumpkin, Raspberry, Red fruit, Strawberry, Tomato, Watermelon, Basil, Dill, Fennel, Mint, Tarragon, Anise, Insects (others), Beans, Goat, Lamb, Offals, Sheep, Veal, Shiitake mushroom, Truffle, Mushrooms (others), Pistachio, Walnut, Chicken, Duck, Goose, Pheasant, Pigeon, Quail, Kalkoen, Poultry (other), Scallop, Oyster, Squid, Black pepper, Salt, Vanilla, Chili, Artichokes, Asparagus, Avocado, Beetroot, Celery, Carrot, Cauliflower, Chicory, Garlic, Ginger, Horseradish, Kale, Kidney beans, Onion, Radish, Rhubarb, Sweet potato, Couscous, Egg, Liqorice, Olive oil, Ponzu, Rice, Soy sauce, Sugar, Tofu, Yuzu
- Riboflavin / Vitamin B2, Vitamin C, Calcium