(For 4 portions)
- 2 punnets Atsina Cress
- 8 to 12 medium golden apples
- 120g blueberries
- 300g caster sugar
- 400ml water
- 80g unsalted butter
- icing sugar
- Peel and core the golden apples.
- Place then in a baking tray and add a piece of butter on each one.
- Sprinkle the sugar all over the fruits and pour the water in the tray gently to cover the bottom.
- Cook in the oven at 220°C for at least 20 minutes.
- Remove the apples gently from the tray and pour the liquid into a saucepan.
- Reduce the cooking liquid to a caramel or ‘fudge sauce’.
- Place 2 or 3 apples (depending of the size of the fruit) on each plate and pour the fudge sauce over them.
- Add the blueberries, the Atsina Cress and dust with icing sugar.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress