(For 1 portion)
- ½ roma tomato, cut into 3 slices
- ½ yellow tomato, cut into 3 slices
- ½ green tomato, cut into 3 slices
- 3 different cocktail tomatoes
- 7 tomberries
- 1 (16 ounce) package fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese
- ground voatsiperifery pepper
- ¼ cup Basil Cress
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil Sicilia
- dash of yuzu juice
- 10 ml aceto balsamico di modena
- 2 Cornabria Blossom
- 3 Gangnam Tops
- ½ Zallotti Blossom
- 2 Floregano Blossom
- 1 Kikuna Leaves
- Mix up olive oil together with Basil Cress and a dash of yuzu, mix all unfiltered with balsamico, sea salt and voatsiperifery pepper, place that in the middle of the plate.
- Place the buffalo mozzarella on top and arrange all other ingredients around it.
- Serve it together with balsamico and add salt and voatsiperifery pepper.
Recipe: Marcel Thiele
Say yes to the cress