Ingredients (4 portions)
- Cucumber 4 pieces
- Sweet corn kernels 200g
- Garden Cress 1 punnet
- Rock Chives ½ punnet
- Crème fraiche 1 tbsp
- Garlic clove 1 small
- Olive oil 100ml
- Seasoning (salt and pepper)
- Peel, cut the cucumbers longwise and deseed.
- Slice each half and put in a bowl.
- Add to the bowl the cooked sweet corn kernels with the chopped Rock Chives.
- To make the dressing; pour in a little jar the olive oil, add the crème fraiche, the chopped garlic clove and the seasoning.
- Close the jar with the lid and give it a good shake, the dressing is done!
- Pour the dressing in the bowl and fold and mix gently the salad.
- Dress the plate and finish with the Garden Cress on top.
Say yes to the cress