(For 4 portions)
- 4 yellow carrot
- 40 gr fresh chervil
- 1 sheet of nori
- 1 lime
- Loose Tea of your choice, Mist Theas
- Black sésame seeds
- 1 cup of Ghoa Cress
- Arqan argan oil
- Black pepper
- Coarse sea salt
- Let tea steep in 2 cups of water.
- Pour through a sieve.
- Place in the refrigerator.
- Peel, wash and cut yellow carrot into fine slices. Then cut into threads.
- Mix carrot with some fresh chervil.
- Season with some sea sweet and black pepper.
- Divide the salad among the four plates.
- Pour some cold tea into the plates.
- Cut the nori into strands of about 5 cm. Place some threads on each salad.
- Sprinkle with some sésame seeds.
- Cut the cresses and also sprinkle on the salads.
- Finish with a few more drops of roasted argan oil flavor.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Techniques: raw, broth, roasting
Plate: Wild Moon medium deep ceramic
Recommended drink: Sparkling wine - Winery Valke Vleug, Scheldeland – Belgium
Say yes to the cress