- 2 pcs herring
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 litre of beetroot juice
- Apple Blossom
- Mustard Cress
- pepper and salt
- Let the beetroot juice boil to the thickness of syrup and then draw a stripe over the plate with a brush.
- Turn half of the raspberries into a coulis and lightly bind with gelatin.
- Place a dot of the gel here and there on the plate.
- Cut the herring into strips and arrange on the plate.
- Garnish with Mustard Cress and Apple Blossom.
Source: JRE Jamsessie 19 september 2011 - Restaurant Davanti (Valkenburg)
Say yes to the cress