(For 4 portions)
- 4 oranges
- 1 punnet Limon Cress
- 2 Cardamom Leaves
- Or 8 green cardamom pods
- 1 pinch ground black cardamom
- 400ml water
- 125g sugar
- Bring the water to simmer with the sugar and the cardamom pods or the Cardamom Leaves.
- Leave to simmer for 5 minutes, turn off the heat, cover the pan and let it infuse for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and slice the oranges.
- Arrange the slices at the bottom of a serving dish and cover with the warm syrup.
- Add the pinch of green cardamom and finish with the Limon Cress.
- Very simple but absolutely stunning and refreshing.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress