- Orange 4 pieces
- Limon Cress 1 punnet
- Cardamom Leaves 2 pieces
- Or green cardamom pods 8 pieces
- Ground black cardamom 1 pinch
- Water 400ml
- Sugar 125 g
- Bring the water to simmer with the sugar and the cardamom pods or the Cardamom Leaves.
- Leave to Simmer for 5 minutes, turn off the heat, cover the pan and let infuse for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and slice the oranges.
- Arrange the slices at the bottom of a serving dish and cover with the warm syrup.
- Add the pinch of Green Cardamom and finish with the Limon Cress.
- Very simple but absolutely stunning and refreshing.
Say yes to the cress