(For 4 portions)
- 4 ripe pears
- piece of fresh ginger
- tumeric powder - Verstegen
- roasted hazelnuts
- Iluigi olive oil
- Iluigi nocciola ice cream
- Yka Leaves - Koppert Cress
- Peel a 4 cm piece of ginger and grate or chop finely. Peel and core pears.
- Cut into pieces and simmer gently with the ginger, teaspoon of turmeric powder and a dash of olive oil and cook under the lid.
- Then let it cool down in the refrigerator.
To finish off:
- Spoon some compote into each bowl.
- Spoon a scoop of the Iluigi nocciola ice cream on top and finish with roasted and broken hazelnuts, a few drops of olive oil and some finely chopped yka leaves.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Say yes to the cress