(For 4 bowls)
- 2 punnets Rock Chives
- 1 punnet Atsina Cress
- 850gr peeled and diced potatoes
- 1 large diced red onion
- 1 small tin (400ml) coconut milk
- 100ml water
- 200ml sour cream
- 1 full tsp curry powder
- 1 full tsp ground cumin
- 300gr self-raising flour
- 300gr plain yoghurt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 50gr melted butter
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- Place the diced potato and red onions in a heavy saucepan and add the coconut milk, the curry powder, and the ground cumin.
- Cook (simmer) for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring from time to time so the potatoes don’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Once cooked, mix in the curry one punnet of freshly cut Rock Chives.
- Divide into 4 bowls and serve with the yoghurt bread, the freshly cut Atsina Cress and the remaining Rock Chives.
- Mix the finely chopped garlic and butter.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and yoghurt.
- Form a dough and let rest for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Divide the dough into 8 to 10 small balls and lay with a roller pin.
- Cook each bread on a hot grill and brush with the garlic butter before serving.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress