(For 12 canapes)
- 6 Shiso Leaves Green
- 1 punnet Shiso Purple
- 120gr feta cheese
- ½ cucumber
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Mix in a little bowl, the lemon juice, 1 tsp of sesame oil and the freshly grated ginger.
- Lay the 6 Shiso Leaves Green flat on the table.
- Make 12 strips of cucumber with a peeler, cut them to size and arrange 2 slices side by side on top of each leaf.
- Brush the cucumber with the grated ginger mix.
- Cut 6 strip of feta cheese from the 120gr slice and arrange each slice on top of the cucumber, ready to roll the wrap.
- Roll the wrap and cut straight in the middle to make two canapes in once.
- Brush the base of each canapes with the remaining sesame oil and dip them in the toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve with the Shiso Purple.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress