- 10000 gr water
- 1750 gr whole milk powder
- 300 gr skimmed milk powder
- 2150 gr granulated sugar
- 1768 gr whipped cream (35%)
- 650 gr dextrose
- 334 gr glucose powder
- 82 g binding agent (for hot preparation)
- 2 trays of Shiso Leaves Green
- Heat the water and whipped cream to 40°C.
- Mix the binding agent (for hot preparation) with 250 gr granulated sugar.
- Mix the other dry ingredients together.
- Now mix the remaining dry substances with the mixture of water and whipped cream and heat to 85°C.
- Then let it cool down to 4°C.
- Now put the whole thing in the fridge and let it ripen for 8 hours, at 4°C.
- Blanch the Shiso Leaves.
- Turn this through the ice cream mix with a stick blender.
- Turn it into a nice ice cream.
Recipe: Hidde de Brabander
Say yes to the cress