- 600g Cabernet Franc Avgvstvs Forvm grape juice
- 223g fresh free-range cream (35% fat)
- 112g milk powder (1% fat)
- 50g dextrose
- 7g neutro
- 2 trays Yka Leaves
- 6u Shiso Leaves Purple
- Heat the cream and 200g of the grape juice to 40ºC, cool to 10º and add the remaining 400g grape juice, the 2 trays of Yka Leaves, the Shiso Leaves Purple and blend.
- Leave to rest for 24 hours sous-vide, then strain.
- Whip until smooth.
In this recipe the fresh leaves are cold-crushed, then left to infuse to impregnate the mix with their flavor and aromas. They are strained to avoid any herbal notes.
Magazine: Saber y Sabor - Arte Heladero
Recipes: Jordi Guillem
Say yes to the cress