Ingredients for 550g
- 50 ml sherry vinegar
- 20 g muscovado sugar
- 60 g shallot, finely diced
- 80 ml porcini garum
- 2 pods Planifolia Black Vanilla
- 50 g chive, roughly chopped
- 20 g bay leaf, roughly chopped
- 30 g lovage, roughly chopped
- 60 g parsley, roughly chopped
- 350 g grapeseed oil
- as needed salt
- Bring the sherry vinegar, muscovado sugar and shallot to the boil together and cool back.
- Then mix with the porcini garum and the seeds of the two pods Planifolia Black Vanilla.
- Meanwhile, place the chives, bay leaf, lovage and parsley in the thermoblender along with the grapeseed oil and spin at full speed for 7 minutes.
- Pass through a coffee filter and allow to cool.
- Now mix the sherry vinegar base with the oil and use as a vinaigrette.
Say yes to the cress