- 400g coconut milk, 19% v
- 304g water
- 115g granulated sugar
- 20g sorbitol
- 50g dextrose monohydrate
- 35g maltodextrin, 18th
- 30g inulin
- 5g binder, warm (for ice cream)
- 40g grated coconut
- 1g fine salt
- Put the water in a pan or in the thermoblender.
- Mix all dry substances separately in a bowl.
- Start heating the water while stirring and add the powders around 40°C.
- Pasteurize to 85°C and then cool quickly.
- In the meantime, lightly toast the coconut shavings in a pan.
- Add coconut milk and coconut shavings at around 50°C while cooling.
- Blend briefly with the immersion blender and after at least 6 hours of maturation, turn into ice cream in the ice cream maker.
Recipe: Hidde de Brabander
Say yes to the cress