- Morar Shoots
- High-quality white chocolate
- Melt the white chocolate using a double boiler.
- Using a pair of tweezers, dip the Sweet Peppers into the melted chocolate, allowing any excess chocolate to drip off.
- Place the coated Sweet Peppers on a tray.
- Put the tray in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- In sweet desserts, savory desserts, cocktails, and friandises.
- 1 to 2 days in the refrigerator.
Recipe: Eric Miete
Say yes to the cress