Ingredients, equipment and method
- 2 sheets of rice paper
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp Algae Powder Emerald
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Separate the egg white from the egg yolk.
- Stir the egg white for 10 seconds.
- Spread the egg white over one side of the rice paper with a brush.
- Sprinkle the rice paper with Algae Powder Emerald.
- Roll up the rice paper and cut into four pieces.
- Spread the egg white also over the other side of the rice paper with a brush to straighten it.
- Also sprinkle with Algae Powder Emerald.
- Put the rice paper on a plate and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Fill a pan with vegetable oil and let it heat up.
- Deep-fry the rice papers for a few seconds on each side.
- Place the rice crackers on paper and drain out the oil.
- Place the rice crackers on a plate.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress