Ingredients and method
- Baking shape 10x30 (without preheating)
- 100g BIO rye flour type 1150
- 300g organic wholemeal spelled flour
- 100g organic wheat flour type 405
- 1/2 teaspoon of roasted coriander seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 3 tbsp organic spelled flakes tender
- 1tbsp sunflower seeds
Mix the seeds and spelled flakes, add to the mixing bowl together with the same rights.
- 500ml water (40 degrees)
- 3 level teaspoons of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 10 Shiso Leaves Green (or alternatively 2 cups Tahoon Cress for Tahoon bread)
- 1 teaspoon vinegar essence 25%
- 1 cup of fresh yeast 42g.
Stir in with a spoon. Add to the flour mixture and stir well. Line the mould with baking paper.
- Upper and lower heat.
- 65 minutes in the middle rail.
- Do not preheat the oven!
- Start baking immediately!
Shelf life: When wrapped and refrigerated is 1 week. It is perfect for baking and toasting.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking: 65 minutes
Allergens: lactose-free. Contains gluten (wheat)
Recipe: Marcel Thiele
Say yes to the cress