Ingredients and method
- Sweet Peeper
- Green and purple cauliflower
- Colored carrots
- Red parsnip
- Planifolia Black Vanilla
- Roast the celeriac.
- Puree it with butter, salt, and Planifolia Black Vanilla powder.
- Pipe the celeriac puree onto the plate in a beautiful circular shape.
- Arrange blanched carrots, red parsnip, and cauliflower florets on top of the puree.
- Garnish with chips made of red parsnip.
- Finish with Sweet Peeper for a unique flavor twist!
Recipe: Eric Miete
Say yes to the cress