- Rice paper 4 papers
- Hippo Tops
- Ghoa Cress® ¼ punnet
- Salad Pea
- Limon Cress ¼ punnet
- Mango ¼
- Sesame seeds 1 spoon
- Sweet soya Sauce 4 spoons
- Yuzu 1 teaspoon
- Kaffir Lime Leaves 4 pinches powder
- Cut the mango in long slices. Mix the soy sauce with the Yuzu and let it rest.
- Pull the rice paper through a bowl of cold water and place it on a cutting board.
- Place the cress, Hippo Tops and the mango in the (aligned) centre of the rice paper.
- Wrap this very tight and garnish with the Soy/Yuzu mix and some sesame seeds.
Say yes to the cress