For 4 portions
- 100g Salad Pea
- 320g risotto Gallo Zafferano
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 2 medium tomato
- 100g feta cheese
- 800ml water
- 2tbsp virgin olive oil
- 2 pinches white ground pepper
- Peel and cut into wedges the avocado.
- Blanch and peel the tomatoes, cut into wedges, deseeds, and reserve the flesh.
- Cut the feta cheese in regular cubes.
- Line up a small bread loaf tin with cling film and cook the risotto.
- Build up the loaf tin the rice and tomatoes and let set in the cooler for one hour.
- Toss the salad pea in a drizzle of olive oil with the pinch of white ground pepper.
- Cut out some slices of the set risotto and build up the salad, adding the wedges of avocado and feta cheese.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress