- Boiled beef (German: Tafelspitz)
- 1kg oxtail
- 0.5kg onions
- 0.2kg carrot
- 0.2kg of celery
- 3l red wine
- 1l port wine
- 0.1kg tomato paste
- Salt pepper
- 5 yellow mini beets
- Aluminum foil
- Edible paper
- Cookie cutter
- Tartlet form
- Frying fat
- 0.3kg potatoes
- 0.1l cream
- 0.3kg butter
- 2 porcini mushrooms
- salt pepper
- 30g butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- Cut a steak of approx. 200g against the fibers, season with salt and pepper.
- Let the pan get hot and fry the meat vigorously on all sides.
- Then put the meat in a preheated 100°C oven and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the oxtail, season and fry in a roasting pan.
- Remove from the roaster and roast the vegetables in the same roaster and then tomato.
- Add the oxtail and fill up with the red wine. Add the spices and then cover them and stew them in the oven at 175°C for about 3 hours.
- Then take the oxtail out of the stock, clean it from the bone and put it to one side.
- Strain off the remaining stock, degrease and reduce until the desired consistency is achieved, if necessary, set with a little xanthan gum.
- Wash the yellow beetroot thoroughly, season with salt and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Cook at 180°C for about 35 minutes.
- After cooking, let the beets cool in the aluminum foil and simply peel off the skin with kitchen paper.
- Shape the edible paper with the help of a cutter and deep-fry for 5 seconds.
- Then quickly press between 2 tartlet molds.
- The first thing to do is to make nut butter, we put a saucepan with the butter on it and let it slowly caramelize until it has a golden-yellow color. Let it rest for a moment and separate the dark whey from the fat so that you have the clear, particle-free nut butter.
- Peel the potatoes and cook them in salted water until soft. Press through a potato press 2 times and mix with salt, nutmeg and hot cream, fold in the nut butter and set aside.
- Clean the boletus with a damp sponge and let the pan get hot. Fry all ingredients in the pan and fry the porcini mushrooms until golden-yellow. Then place them dry on a cloth.
- Fill the tartelette with the puree, put some oxtail on top and place the Hippo Tops on top.
- Place the beets in a circle and decorate with Aikiba Leaves.
- Cut the picanha against the fibers and place in the middle of the plate, next to it the porcini mushroom and the sauce.
Recipe: Andre Wolff - Rungis Express
Say yes to the cress