(For 4 portions)
- 1 yellow paprika
- 1 red paprika
- Jar of green olives without stone
- 2 sprigs of fresh marjoram
- 1 tray Aclla Cress
- Olive oil El Flamenco
- 1 Fresh burrata
- 150 gr. Bio Légumaise Provence - paprika with thyme
- Black pepper
- Coarse sea salt
- Cut wafer-thin slices of yellow paprika.
- Grease an oven tray with olive oil or use an oven cloth.
- Place the raw paprika chips here side by side and season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Place these in an oven at 100°C for 30 to 40 minutes until crispy.
- Clean, wash and cut all other paprikas into a fine brunoise.
- Cut some green olives into fine brunoise.
- Briefly fry everything until soft and crispy in a dash of olive oil. Season with black pepper and sea salt. Add finely chopped marjoram and mix.
- Let it cool down.
- Divide the cold paprika-olive caviar over the 4 plates.
- Pick the burrata and spread over the caviar.
- Place some olives as a garnish.
- Cut the cresses and place over the preparation.
- Finish with a few more drops of olive oil, coarse sea salt and black pepper on the burrata.
- Spoon in the légumaise.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Techniques: caviar, raw, stew, parchment, marinating, emulsion
Plate: Wild Moon large ceramic sphere plate
Recommended drink: White wine, Pinot Auxerrois - Winery Valke Vleug, Scheldeland – Belgium
Say yes to the cress