Ingredients and method
- Fresh salmon
- Myoga buds (Japanese ginger)
- Ginger and Cardamom Leaves oil
- Pieces of ginger (from the above oil)
- Soy sauce
- Sesame seeds
- Fresh young Myoga ginger (root)
- Umeboshi (pickled Japanese plum)
- Moai Caviar
- Cardamom Leaves
- Zorri Cress
- Arrange the salmon slices in a beautiful shape on the plate.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds among the salmon on the plate.
- Place the infused pieces of ginger on top of the salmon.
- Position the ginger shoots and the julienned umeboshi in the center of the plate.
- Decorate the plate with Moai Caviar, Codium, and Zorri Cress.
- Flavour with a drizzle the ginger and Cardamom Leaves oil and soy sauce.
Recipe: Kelvin Lin
Say yes to the cress