To make 4 portions
- 8 pieces Maji Leaves
- 4 pieces Blinq Blossoms
- 4 leaves Shiso Purple Leaves
- 500gr salmon filet
- 240gr cooked white rice
- 2 medium pieces Choi Sum cabbage
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1tsp miso paste
- 1tsp Mirin
- 1 lemon lemon juice
- 30gr fresh gratted ginger
- 1tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp Miso Sauce
- To make the marinade, using a mixing bowl, whisk together the soya sauce, miso paste, mirin, lemon juice, ginger and honey.
- Trim the salmon and cover the 4 portions with the marinade, making sure it goes on all sides, using a plastic bag is probably best. Leave to marinade overnight.
- Clean, trim and blanch the Choi sum cabbage in salty water, drain, refresh and keep aside.
- Peel 4 Maji Leaves and cut them into julienne.
- Remove the salmon from the bag and cut each portion into slices.
- On the plates , place the salmon top of the cooked rice , add the julienne of Maji Leaves, the whole unpeeled Maji Leaves , the Shiso Purple Leaves, the Blinq Blossom and the Choi Sum Cabbage.
- Add the Miso sauce and serve.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress