Taste, An aromatic blend
Aclla Cress® has a fresh, citrusy flavour. The cress works well in both sweet dishes and savoury dishes.
Taste Friends, Beautiful combinations
Combinations with desserts would be the logical first idea. With a little more creativity, the cress also works well in combination with vegetables such as tubers, parsnips, or tomatoes. It also makes a fine addition to fatty dishes such as black pudding, poultry, or foie gras.
Origin, How it all began
Aclla Cress originates from South America, where it grows in the grasslands of Peru. The local population used the plant in numerous ways. It was particularly popular used in hot and cold drinks due to its reputed medicinal properties.
Availability, All year round
Aclla Cress is available year round and can easily be stored for up to seven days at a temperature of 2-7°C. Produced in a socially responsible culture, Aclla Cress meets the hygienic kitchen standards. The product is ready to use, since it is grown clean and hygienically. Aclla Cress® is, as all the Koppert Cress cresses and specialties, produced according to the SQF 2000 guidelines.
2 of 5
1 of 5
3 of 5
3 of 5
2 of 5
- Sweet, Salty, Sour, Bitter, Umami
- African, Chilean, Creolic, French, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mediteranean, Mexican, Peruvian, Portugese, South American, Spanish, Thai
- Solitair (16 st), CressSingle, CressSleeve
- Blending, Blitzing / Mashing, Bruising, Canning, Chopping, Cold infusion, Confiture, Extracting, Freezing, Gel, Hot infusion, Macerate, Marinating, Oil, Pickling, Sous vide, Stir frying, Syrup
- Brown, Green
- Alcohol, Breakfast, Cheese, Cocktail, Crustaceans, Dessert, Fish, Fruit, Infusion, Pasta, Pastry, Starter, Sushi, Tea, Vegetarian, Vegetables, Water
- Taste Friends
- Gin, Vodka, Mozzarella, Cheese (others), Chocolate, Coffee, Prawns, Lobster, Crab, Crustaceans others, Cod, Monkfish, Fish (saltwater), Shellfish, Apricot, Banana, Berries, Blueberry, Citrus, Coconut, Corn, Cucumber, Grapefruit, Kalamansi, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Mango, Orange, Passion fruit, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Pumpkin, Raspberry, Red fruit, Strawberry, Watermelon, Deer, Rabbit, Game (other), Dill, Mint, Tarragon, Ants, Insects (others), Goat, Lamb, Porcini mushrooms, Truffle, Almonds, Pistachio, Chicken, Duck, Pheasant, Scallop, Oyster, Squid, Cinnamon, Salt, Vanilla, Chili, Asparagus, Avocado, Carrot, Ginger, Onion, Rhubarb, Sweet potato, Couscous, Olive oil, Ponzu, Rice, Sugar, Tofu, Yuzu