Floregano®, oregano, summery
The aroma of Floregano is instantly reminiscent of the Mediterranean.
- South Europe
- Taste / Aroma
- oregano, summery
- Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, Coquille St Jacques, Easter, Fathers Day, Game, Mothersday, Mushroom, Pumpkin, Truffle, Valentine's Day
- Cold, 2-7 °C
Floregano® is the Koppert Cress brand name for an edible flower. The aroma of Floregano is instantly reminiscent of the Mediterranean. The taste of fresh oregano.
The decorative, flavourful character means that it works well in a variety of dishes. Floregano does well in Asian and lamb dishes. The flower is also tasty with sweet pepper, tomato, or courgette.
Floregano originates from the Mediterranean region. The powerful character of the flower can be recognised in its aroma and colour.
Floregano is available year round and can easily be stored for up to seven days at a temperature of 2-7°C. Produced in a socially responsible culture, Floregano meets the hygienic kitchen standards. The product is ready to use, since it is grown clean and hygienically.
1 of 5
1 of 5
2 of 5
3 of 5
1 of 5
- Sweet, Salty, Sour, Bitter, Umami
- Alpine, Australian, Balkan, Baltic, Creolic, Nederlands, French, Greek, Italian, Mediteranean, Nordic, North American, Peruvian, Portugese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Baking, Decoration, Garnish, Smoke
- White, Green
- Alcohol, Cheese, Cocktail, Crustaceans, Dessert, Fish, Fruit, Game, Grill, Main course, Meat, Pasta, Pizza, Poultry, Soup, Starter, Sushi, Tea, Vegetarian, Vegetables
- Taste Friends
- Gin, Vodka, Cheese (others), Chocolate, Prawns, Lobster, Crab, Crustaceans others, Eel, Monkfish, Fish (saltwater), Fish (freshwater), Olives, Pear, Peas, Pumpkin, Raspberry, Strawberry, Deer, Rabbit, Game (other), Chives, Fennel, Anise, Beans, Offals, Porc, Veal, Porcini mushrooms, Pistachio, Pheasant, Pigeon, Quail, Poultry (other), Mustard, Salt, Vanilla, Chili, Artichokes, Asparagus, Avocado, Cauliflower, Kale, Onion, Bread, Couscous, Egg, Rice, Tofu