Ghoa Cress®, citrus, mild coriander
In Ghoa Cress one recognizes the fresh taste of citrus and the fragrance of mild coriander (cilantro).
- Taste / Aroma
- citrus, mild coriander
- Spring, Summer, Winter, Coquille St Jacques, Herring, Lobster, Mushroom, Mussel, Oyster, Pumpkin
- Cold, 2-7 °C
Ghoa Cress® is the Koppert Cress brand name for an edible plant. In Ghoa Cress one recognizes the fresh taste of citrus and the fragrance of mild coriander (cilantro).
These micro vegetables perfectly fit in fish or poultry. Ghoa Cress is the perfect addition to soup or salad. Ghoa Cress can also be used in desserts, particularly desserts with tropical fruit or gin. It's not just its refreshing flavour and decorative appearance that make Ghoa Cress an interesting ingredient, but also because evidence suggests it's beneficial to your health. Most people are unaware that the seed pod can also be used.
Ghoa Cress is named after its Indian origin, where it is readily used in all kinds of dishes as curry in salads, soups, meat, poultry and sauces. Goa is the name of an Indian state on the West Coast. Due to the influence of many westerners the Goa kitchen has developed into mild regime.
Ghoa Cress is available year round and can easily be stored for up to seven days at a temperature of 2-7°C. Produced in a socially responsible culture, Ghoa Cress meets the hygienic kitchen standards. The product is ready to use, since it is grown clean and hygienically. Ghoa Cress is, as all the Koppert Cress cresses and specialties, produced according to the SQF 2000 guidelines.
1 of 5
1 of 5
1 of 5
- Bitter, Sour, Umami
- African, Arabic, Argentinian, Asian, Australian, Chilean, Chinese, Creolic, Greek, Indian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Peruvian, Portugese, South American, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Oriental
- 16 bakjes in een solitairdoos (30x40 cm), 12 bakjes CressSingles, Folie
- Baking, Blending, Blitzing / Mashing, Breading, Bruising, Canning, Chopping, Cold infusion, Extracting, Fermenting, Gel, Hot infusion, Marinating, Oil, Pasta / Dough, Pickling, Smoke, Sous vide, Steaming, Stir frying, Syrup
- Brown, Green
- Alcohol, Cheese, Cocktail, Crustaceans, Fish, Fruit, Functional, Infusion, Lunch, Main course, Pasta, Salad, Sandwich, Soup, Starter, Sushi, Vegetarian, Vegetables
- Taste Friends
- Gin, Chocolate, Prawns, Lobster, Crab, Crustaceans others, Cod, Monkfish, Salmon, Fish (saltwater), Fish (freshwater), Shellfish, Apple, Blueberry, Citrus, Coconut, Corn, Cucumber, Eggplant, Figs, Kalamansi, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Mango, Orange, Peas, Pineapple, Granatapfel, Pumpkin, Tomato, Watermelon, Basil, Chives, Dill, Mint, Parsely, Sage, Tarragon, Ants, Insects (others), Beans, Goat, Lamb, Offals, Porc, Sheep, Veal, Meat, Porcini mushrooms, Shiitake mushroom, Mushrooms (others), Almonds, Pistachio, Walnut, Chicken, Duck, Kalkoen, Poultry (other), Scallop, Oyster, Squid, Black pepper, Cinnamon, Cumin, Salt, Vanilla, Chili, Artichokes, Asparagus, Avocado, Celery, Carrot, Cauliflower, Chicory, Garlic, Ginger, Kale, Kidney beans, Lettuce, Onion, Potato, Butternut squash, Sweet potato, Bread, Couscous, Egg, Olive oil, Ponzu, Rice, Seaweed, Soy sauce, Sugar, Tofu, Yuzu
- Vitamin A, Folic Acid / Vitamin B9, Copper, Manganese, Molybdenum, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Potassium