Paztizz Tops®, Sweet, anise
Paztizz Tops is a versatile ingredient with a pronounced aniseed flavour.
- South America
- Taste / Aroma
- Sweet, anise
- Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, Coquille St Jacques, Game, Lobster, Mussel, Oyster, Rhubarb, Strawberry, Valentine's Day
- Cold, 2-7 °C
Paztizz Tops® is the Koppert Cress brand name for an edible leaf. Paztizz Tops is a versatile ingredient with a pronounced aniseed flavour.
Its fresh flavour is an excellent accompaniment to fish dishes and it combines surprisingly well with game. Paztizz Tops can also be used to enhance sweet dishes. Aperitif lovers are amazed by the similarity between the flavour of Paztizz Tops and that of a popular French aniseed drink. With its pointy, soft leaves, Paztizz Tops also has great decorative value.
The plant comes from Central and South America where the leaves are used to prepare tea as well as in medicinal applications.
Paztizz Tops are available from all year round and can easily be stored for up to seven days at a temperature of 2-7°C. Produced in a socially responsible culture, Paztizz Tops meet the hygienic kitchen standards. The product is ready to use, since it is grown clean and hygienically.
1 of 5
1 of 5
- Bitter, Sweet
- Balkan, Baltic, Creolic, Dutch, French, Greek, Italian, Nordic, Portugese, Spanish, Turkish
- Decoration, Garnish, Smoke
- Alcohol, Cheese, Cocktail, Coffee, Crustaceans, Dessert, Fish, Fruit, Functional, Game, Lunch, Main course, Meat, Pasta, Poultry, Snack, Soup, Starter, Sushi, Tea, Vegetarian, Vegetables, Water
- Taste Friends
- Gin, Vodka, Cheese (others), Chocolate, Coffee, Prawns, Lobster, Crab, Crustaceans others, Cod, Eel, Monkfish, Salmon, Fish (saltwater), Fish (freshwater), Shellfish, Apple, Banana, Blueberry, Citrus, Coconut, Cucumber, Grapefruit, Kalamansi, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Mango, Orange, Passion fruit, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Plum, Granatapfel, Pumpkin, Raspberry, Red fruit, Strawberry, Watermelon, Deer, Rabbit, Game (other), Dill, Fennel, Mint, Tarragon, Anise, Ants, Insects (others), Beans, Beef, Goat, Lamb, Offals, Porc, Sheep, Veal, Meat, Truffle, Mushrooms (others), Pistachio, Walnut, Chicken, Duck, Goose, Pheasant, Pigeon, Quail, Turkey, Poultry (other), Scallop, Oyster, Squid, Cumin, Salt, Vanilla, Chili, Artichokes, Asparagus, Beetroot, Carrot, Cauliflower, Chicory, Ginger, Onion, Rhubarb, Couscous, Egg, Liquorice, Olive oil, Ponzu, Rice, Seaweed, Soy sauce, Sugar, Tofu, Yuzu
- Edible Leaves