(For 4 portions)
- ½ punnet Sea Fennel
- 2 medium avocado's
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 4 small pinches pink peppercorn
- Peel and cut each avocado in half.
- Twist gently holding each half in your hand and remove the stone.
- Lay each half-peeled avocado on the chopping board and cut out some fine slices out of each one.
- Using half avocado worth for each portion, build the rose shape starting by rolling the finest and smallest slice for the centre and build around it until finish.
- Keep a dozen of small stems of Sea Fennel aside.
- To make the dressing, blitz the rest of the sea fennel in a high-speed blender with the oil, vinegar and lemon juice.
- To serve, place each portion of avocado in the centre of the plate with the dressing, 3 stems of Sea Fennel and one pinch of pink peppercorn.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress