- 4 Oyster Leaves
- 240 ml tomato juice
- 80 ml vodka
- 1 lemon
- 4 drops of Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops of Tabasco
- salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 stick of celery
- 1 carton of Borage Cress
- Oil for deep-frying
- Finely slice the Oyster Leaves julienne style and divide among shot glasses. Mix the tomato juice with vodka, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, salt and pepper and divide over the glasses.
- Peel and slice the celery and put in the glasses.
- Strip the leaves from the Borage Cress and deep-fry at 160ºC until crisp.
- Garnish the Bloody Mary with the deep-fried Borage Cress.
Say yes to the cress