(For 12 canapes)
- 2 punnets Mustard Cress
- 1 chicken filet
- 1 tsp old grain mustard
- 1 tsp liquid honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- a couple of pinches dried rose petal
- Before you start, you’ll need to soak a dozen of small bamboo skewers in cold water (it will avoid them from burning on the grill later).
- Cut the chicken filet into 12 regular strips and arrange each strip on a bamboo skewer to make the kebab.
- Mix the honey and grain mustard in a little bowl, ready to use.
- Brush the kebab with the olive oil, them cook them on a hot grill on the stove.
- Once cooked, brush the honey and mustard mix on each one and toss them in the freshly cut Mustard Cress.
- Serve them hot with a few dried roses petal.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress