(For 4 portions)
- 4 pieces Floregano
- 1 punnet Honny Cress
- 2 pieces Shiso Leaves Green
- 1 small pineapple
- 12 physalis
- 2 passion fruits
- 4 small pinches dried rose petals
- 4 fine slices stollen cake
- 100gr light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp salty caramel crumbles
- Cut the Shiso Leaves Green in half.
- Peel and cut the pineapple into 4 wedges, remove the core (the hard part) and cover them with the light brown sugar.
- Roast the pineapple pieces in a hot oven for 15 minutes and finish the process with a blow torch to add a smoky flavour.
- Make a syrup with the rest of the sugar and water and dip the physalis into it.
- Roll 4 physalis into the salty caramel crumble.
- Serve with the seeds of the passion fruits, rose petals, Floregano, freshly cut Honny Cress, half of Shiso Leaves Green and the fine slice of stollen cake.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress