- 1380 grams of whole milk
- 265 grams of whipped cream
- 270 grams of granulated sugar
- 80 grams of dextrose
- 10 grams of binder
- 100 grams of Ruby chocolate
- 1 cup of Zallotti Blossom
- Sosa crispies for decoration
- Heat the milk and cream to 40 degrees Celcius. Meanwhile, mix the sugar with the dextrose and the binder.
- Now add this to the warm dairy and heat to 85 degrees.
- Add the chocolate and continue to mix with the hand blender or turbo mixer.
- Now cool back to 4 degrees and let it mature. Turn to ice.
- Decorate with Zallotti Blossom.
Recipe: Hidde de Brabander
Say yes to the cress