(For 5 portions)
- 10g Zalotti Blossom
- 5g Anise Blossom
- 5g Paztizz Tops
- 500g lobster
- 500g Hokkaido pumpkin
- Browned butter with coffee
- 50g butter
- 25g strong coffee
- liquid honey
- Blanch the lobster tails in boiling water for 30 seconds.
- Put the lobster tails in cold water.
- De-shell the lobster tails.
- Keep the lobster tails refrigerated until serving.
- Put whole pumpkins on a baking sheet and put them in the oven at 180°C and bake them for 30-40 minutes.
- Put the baked pumpkins in the fridge and cool them completely.
- Peel the baked pumpkin and cut the pumpkin into portion sizes.
Browned butter with coffee:
- Put the butter in a saucepan and put it on the burner, let the butter simmer.
- Sift the butter into a new pan and add the coffee to the butter.
- Taste the browned butter with coffee and a little honey.
- Keep the butter warm until serving.
- Melt a little butter in a pan and warm lobster tails and pumpkins on it, lobster and pumpkin should not be browned by just heating up in the butter.
- Serve pumpkin and lobster on a plate, spread the herbs over the lobster tail and pour a little of the browned butter with coffee on the pumpkin piece.
Recipe: Søren Kyed
Say yes to the cress