(For 4 portions)
- 1½ punnet of Kyona Mustard Cress
- 200gr cooked soya beans
- 4 medium chestnut mushroom
- 8 pieces purple round radish
- 120gr chestnut puree
- 40gr whole hazelnuts
- juice of ½ lemon
- Using a round pastry ring, place it in the centre of the plate and fill with cooked soya beans in order to cover a circle, keep the ring in place.
- Slice finely the chestnut mushroom and place on top on the soya beans.
- Brush the mushroom layer with the lemon juice.
- Slice the purple round radishes and create a “rosace “in the middle of the centre and on top of the mushroom.
- Remove gently the pastry ring and pipe some dots of smooth chestnut puree around and on top of the mushroom.
- Add the hazelnuts and the Kyona Mustard Cress.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress