(For 4 portions)
- 1 small rettich
- White wine vinegar
- Grilled buckwheat
- Arqan argan oil
- 160 gr Fresh goat’s cheese
- Bio Légumaise Italia - Tomato with basil
- Black pepper
- Coarse sea salt
- Adji Cress
- Peel the rettich.
- Cut it into wafer-thin slices using planer.
- Now cut into fine threads.
- Season with sea salt and white wine vinegar.
- Leave to marinate a little.
To finish off:
- Spoon a scoop of Légumaise on one side of each plate.
- Add the marinated vermicelli.
- Place pieces of goat’s cheese and some black pepper on top of the Légumaise.
- Finish with buckwheat and Adji Cress on the vermicelli.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Techniques: marinating, emulsion, roasting, raw
Plate: Wild Moon big blue bowl
Recommended drink: Job bier, Brewery De Kroon
Say yes to the cress