(For 4 portions)
- 1 punnet Floregano
- 1 piece pomelo
- 2 small patissons
- 40gr candied giner
- 2 tbsp acacia honey
- 1 tbsp roasted chopped hazelnuts
- Peel the pomelo with a knife to the flesh and remove the segments.
- Cut the patisson into wedges and place on an oven tray with the pomelo segments.
- Drizzle one spoon full of honey on top of the fruits and roast in the oven for 10 minutes at 220°C.
- Meanwhile, cut the pieces of candied ginger into cubes. Place in a mixing bowl.
- Place the roasted fruits in the bowl and add the roasted chopped hazelnuts.
- Serve with the Floregano and a drizzle of leftover honey.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress