(For 12 canapes)
- 12 Salty Fingers
- ½ punnet Garden Cress
- ½ punnet Basil Cress
- 1 tsp pine kernels
- 60gr sundried tomatoes
- 6 pieces cherry tomato on a vine
- 3 slices pumpernickel bread
- balsamic vinegar reduction
- Cut the canapes base out of the pumpernickel bread slices.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and slow cooked them in an oven at 100°C for one hour.
- To make the pesto, blend together the sundried tomatoes, pine kernels and Basil Cress with a little bit of oil of the sundried tomato jar.
- Build the canapes with the pesto at the bottom, then top with the tomato and the drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
- Serve with the Salty Fingers and Garden Cress.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress