- ½ punnet Sea Fennel
- 100gr unsalted butter
- 12 cooked snails in their shells
- 12 cherry tomatoes on a vine
- 1 drizzle olive oil
- 80gr BroccoCress
- Soften the butter to “pomade” consistency.
- Drizzle with olive oil and cook slowly the cherry tomatoes on a vine in an oven at 180°C.
- Chop half of the Sea Fennel and mix in the soft butter.
- Fill up each snails’ shell with the Sea Fennel butter and cook them in an oven at 200°C for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve the snails on top of the BroccoCress with the rest of the Sea Fennel and the slow roasted cherry tomatoes.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress