(For 4 portions)
- 800 gr chard (red and yellow)
- 200 gr shiitake mushroom 2 cloves garlic
- 2 shallots
- Butter (Hollebeek Hoeve)
- 80 gr cashew nuts
- 150 g bio Légumaise Vietnam - celeriac with curry
- Cup of Citra Leaves
- Drops of Arqan argan oil Piece of oud Brugge cheese Mace powder
- Black pepper
- Coarse sea salt
- Wash and cut 600 gr of chard (leaf and stalk) in fine julienne.
- Stew everything in a little bit of butter until crispy, with a splash of water, coarse sea salt, pepper and mace powder.
- Cut other chard (only stalk), shiitake, shallot, garlic and cashew nuts into equal cubes and stew gently with some butter. Season with coarse sea salt and mace. When everything is nicely done, mix in the Légumaise.
To finish off:
- Divide the warm chard spaghetti over the plates.
- Spoon the sauce on top and drizzle everything with a little argan oil Now grate some old cheese and finish with the citra leaves.
Recept: Frank Fol – The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Fotograaf | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Techniques: stew, sauce, raw
Plate: Wild Moon large flat ceramic
Recommended drink: Red Wine, Pinot Noir Winery Valke Vleug, Scheldeland, Belgium
Say yes to the cress