(For 4 portions)
- 250 to 500 g of ripe strawberries
- 2 rhubarb sticks
- 1 lemon
- cup of Paztizz Tops
- drops of arqan argan oil
- Peel the rhubarb and cut it into wafer-thin slices (10 cm) with the help of a slicer. Place it in a bowl and add the lemon juice. Leave to marinate for a few minutes.
- Wash the strawberries and remove the crown afterwards.
- Roll each strawberry in a slice of rhubarb.
- If necessary, pierce a wooden stick to keep everything together.
- The sweet strawberry provides a nice counterbalance to the fresh sourness of the rhubarb.
To finish off:
- Place the sweets in the bowls and finish with a few drops of argan oil and a sprig of paztizz tops on each candy.
- Fantastic for hot days and with a glass of delicious rosé.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Plate: Black & Gold Bowl
Say yes to the cress