(For 4 portions)
- 3 punnets BroccoCress
- 1 small white cabbage
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Lemon juice from one lemon
- 50ml teriyaki sauce
- 25ml water
- 4 pinches golden lineseeds
- Preheat the oven at 180℃.
- Lay a non-stick baking parchment paper at the bottom of the oven roasting tray and pour the sesame oil on top.
- Cut the white cabbage into small to medium wedges and lay them flat on top on the oil.
- Add another drizzle of oil on top of the cabbage and roast uncovered in the oven for 20 minutes.
- After that time, turn the wedges of cabbage on the other side with the use of a tongue and pour the Teriyaki sauce, water and the lemon juice on top of them.
- Cover completely with a tin foil and cook for another 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve hot with the cooking sauce and the freshly cut BroccoCress.
Note: A very simple and tasty vegetarian using just a couple of ingredients, the BroccoCress makes a great addition and lifts the dish nicely.
Give it a try and enjoy!
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress